It really says something that Hampton Court was Henry VIII’s favourite home because the Tudor monarch had over sixty palaces to choose from. You will love it too, especially at Christmas when the venue plays host to the Hampton Court Ice Skating Rink.
The rink sits in an enviable position. Set right on the doorstep of the historic palace and with the Thames a stone’s throw away, skaters couldn’t ask for a more perfect backdrop to marvel at as they glide (or stumble) across the rink.
If you are thinking of skating please note the following:
- Do wrap up warm and wear gloves
- Do arrive at least 30 minutes before your session begins
- Sessions start on the hour every hour
- Skating sessions last for 45 minutes
- Skate hire is included in the ticket price
- Spectators can watch for free
The Hampton Court Ice Skating Rink will be open from the 13th of November 2021 until the 9th of January 2022 between 10am and 8.45pm (last skate 8pm). If you would like more information about this event, please click here.
If you would like information on London events for Christmas 2020, please click here.